A soft reminder that the QUIZ will moved on 19th Feb 2018, and at the same time the submission of the assignment on the contents of the Invitation to Bid. You are required to submit (3) sample newspaper clippings which some of them were already given to the class during our last meeting.
If your group still needs additional clippings, you can visit my office and provide you the newspapers.
For every clipping, you have to indicate or write the information as stated in the clippings based on the following items. If the information is not available in the clippings, then just write "MISSING INFORMATION" opposite to the items:
1. A brief description of the project matter of the Procurement
2. A general statement on the criteria to be used by the Procuring Entity fo the eligibility check
3. The date, time and place of the deadline for the submission and receipt of the eligibility requirements, pre-bid conference, submission of bids and opening of bids
4. The Approved Budget for the Contract to be bid
5. The source of funds
6. The period of availability of the bidding documents and the place where these documents may be seured.
7. The contract duration
8. Other information relevant to the Bid
Submit in a short bond paper, typewritten (single space) and please indicate the group numbe and names of the members of the groups for easy reference. All clippings will be pasted properly with the caption that indicate the source and date of the clippings.
PLEASE DO NOT FORGET THAT 19TH FEB 2018 IS ALSO THE SUBMISSION OF THE PROGRESS REPORT OF THE FINAL GROUP ASSIGNMENT. NON-COMPLIANCE AND LATE SUBMISSION (SUBMISSION BEYOND THE DEADLINE) IS TEN (10) POINTS DEDUCTION PER DAY. FOR EXAMPLE: REPORT RATING IS 60 POINTS BUT THE REPORT WAS SUBMITTED TWO (2) DAYS AFTER DEADLINE (LESS 20 POINTS), THE FINAL RATING IS 60-20=40 POINTS (THIS IS A FAILING SCORE).