As stated in the previous announcement, the exemption is based on the result of the oral presentation and final report submission. In addition, exemption is also based on the score in midterm exam, assignments, quizzes, and groupworks. It means that even if the report and oral presentation were exceptional, but midterm result was low, the student is required to take the final examination, including those students who were not present during the oral presentation.
The following students are exempted to take final examination, but they have the option to take it if they feel that they want to improve their grades.
1. Fruelda (Group 2, CE3 Blk 1)
2. Mindoro (Group 2, CE3 Blk 1)
3. Abalos (Group 2, CE3 Blk 1)
4. Estores (Group 7, CE3 Blk 1)
5. No exemption from CE3 Blk 2
6. Perez, (Group 4, CE4 Blk2)
7. All Groups in CE4 Blk 1 except the following students will take the final examination:
Bunales (Group 6)
Fabella (Group 6)
Manito (Group 3)
Mayo (Group 3)
Lilang (Group 3)
Bacula (Group 3)
Alcoran (Group 3)
Please note that exemption from the final examination does not mean a high final rating. Exempted from the final examination can still take it for better chance of improving their final grades in the course.
THE FINAL EXAMINATION WILL COVER ALL THE TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THE CLASS!