Last Assignment for Env Engg classes on Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) and Renewable Sources of Energy - due date on Monday, 02 Oct 2017
Since there will be interruption of classes next week (2-4 October) due to the university Sports Week, this will be the last assignment for the class. The reference materials are also posted in the website as your source of information to answer the following questions:
A. Environmental Impact Assessment
1. What is EIA (environmental impact assessment)?
2. What is environmentally critical area? Give examples.
3. What is environmentll critical project? Give examples.
4. What is Project Description?
5. What is ECC (enviromental compliance certificate)?
6. What is CNC (certificate of non-coverage)?
7. What are the 4 categories of projects under EIS system? Explain each.
B. Renewable Energy/Alternative Sources of Energy
Some of the relevant links: http://www.renewableenergy.ph/renewable-energy.html
1. What is RA 9513?
2. What is 9367?
3. What is Executive Order 462
4. What the six (6) major renewable sources of energy? Provide examples of on-going/completed projects in the country.
5. Enumerate or draw the business development process that applies to Rural Renewal Energy Services in the country.
6. What are the three basic activities in site assessment in Rural Renewal Energy Services? Briefly discuss each.
All answers will be written in your ENV ENGG notebook and submit your notebooks on or before 02 October 2017.