The following groups are required to revise and resubmit their group's final report. After the oral presentation and report submission last week, the groups listed below did not meet the minimum requirements to get the passing grade/rating.
Thus, members of these groups listed below will automatically NOT EXEMPTED TO TAKE THE FINAL EXAMINATION. For those groups not listed below are exempted to take the final examination, however some of their members might take the final examination due to low midterm examinations/quizzes scores, and lack of other requirements such as assignments, groupwork exercises and attendance. The final list of students exempted will be released on or before Wednesday, 11 October 2017.
List of Groups to resubmit their final groupwork report:
1. Group Work #1 - Ferrancullo, et al
2. Group Work #2 - Rabino et al
3. Group Work #3 - Fillarca et al
4. Group Work #5 - Soledad et al
5. Group Work #6 - Ylagan et al
6. Group Work #7 - David et al
7. Group Work #8 - Asturias et al
8. Group Work #3 - Manito et al
9. Group Work #3 - Fruelda et al
10. Group Work#4 - Mallen et al
11. Group Work #5 - Catajay, B. et al
12 . Group Work#6 - Gallos et al
13. All groups of CE - Third Year Block 2
The details for each group's revision will follow. These details include the data/information to be added in the report such as photos; water quality analysis; (in tables); maps; detailed description of the treatment process; detailed comparison of 2 selected commercial bottled water vs the refilling station in terms of treatment process, cost, water analysis, etc.; and rewriting of summary, conclusion and recommendations. There are missing parts of the report such table of contents, paging, photo captions, list of references, recommendations, location map/vicinity map, and other supporting documents such as permits, water analysis. Please note that these missing data/information were already discussed to the group during the oral presentation.