WARNING: CE/EE RES512 Research Study 2: Submit a weekly report and it will be reported during the class every week.
THIS TIME, STARTING NEXT WEEK, every group has to submit a weekly report. Classes will resume and the weekly report will be presented in the class. Each member of the group will be asked during the class of their individual contribution to the on-going researches. It was reminded during the class that each group has to check the website regularly for announcements and updates.
NON COMPLIANCE/NON-SUBMISSION will get a grade of 5 or 0/100.
PLEASE BE REMINDED THAT THE FINAL GRADE in the subject does not ONLY bear the grades given by the PANEL during the final oral defense, it ONLY constitutes 60% while the remaining 40% will be derived from your RESEARCH PROPOSAL DEFENSE and WEEKLY REPORTS.
THERE WILL BE NO EXCUSES, OF EITHER WITHDRAWAL OR RE-DEFEND OF THE FINAL OUTPUT.