GRAD EM200 Methods of Research: Comments on the Research Proposal Final Submission, on or before Friday, 7 June 2019
ATTENTION: THE FOLLOWING STUDENTS SHOULD SUBMIT A "REVISED LIST OF REFERENCES" using APA style because of the following reasons: Authors cited in Chapter 2 were not listed in the Reference List. It only showed that these authors cited were copied from the other publications without reading them or not having downloaded these materials online. Please note that only those materials that were downloaded and read should be cited and be listed in the references. Copying the list of references or citation from other online materials is not accepted - it is considered as "PLAGIARISM".
REMINDER: All reference materials should follow the APA style of referencing. Since these materials were downloaded from the internet, it is necessary to reflect the hyperlink - where the material (journal article) was found. Each reference should have a statement of "Retrieved from ..." The hyperlink is not the google search link - it should be the exact link when you downloaded the file of the material or the DOI (digital object identifier).
The revised list of references should be emailed at firstname.lastname@example.org on or before Friday, 7 June 2019. Non-submittal will be given an INCOMPLETE GRADE! Otherwise, there will be point deduction from the rating for the proposal submission.
1. Aparicio, J. G. (Did you have e-copies of these references listed? Or you just copied it from the list of references of the materials you have downloaded - which means you did not have read these materials)? If you did not able to download these materials, do not include them in the list. Hyperlinks should be added for each reference.
2. Fontamillas, A. (I found authors cited in Chapter 2 that were not found in the list of references).
Again, you did not read them, you do not need to put them in the list of references. Hyperlinks should be added for each reference.
3. Fontamillas, M. (Authors cited were not found in the reference list). Some do not have hyperlinks where these materials downloaded.
4. Ruallo, Z. (APA style of referencing was not followed and cited authors were not found in the reference list).
5. Ruallo, S. (APA style of referencing was not followed and cited authors were not found in the reference list).
6. Gas, E. ( APA style of referencing was not followed).
THE STUDENTS LISTED BELOW HAVE MAJOR REVISIONS OF THEIR PROPOSALS. Copies of your proposals with comments were already left at the Main Gate Guard of the university. Please submit the revised final version of your research proposals ON OR BEFORE FRIDAY, 7 JUNE 2019 at the Main Gate Guard. Submit all the attachments and the old manuscripts with comments as reference.
1. Fradejas, R.
2. Falcan, A.
3. Conchas, I.
4. Foja, J.
5. Fodra, J.
6. Asturias, X.
7. Romero, S.
8. Solano, J.
9. Gramo, C.
10. Race, K.
REMINDER: Incomplete requirements (Assignments, Long Quiz and Final Research Proposal) will automatically receive an INCOMPLETE GRADE.